Alice Des, 24, recently graduated from SciencesPo Paris with a master in Communication.
After a few experiences as a consultant in advertising and brand design agencies (Shiva Communication, Carré Noir), she now works as an illustator representative at La Suite (parisian agency).
In the meantime, she became a freelance illustrator, whose style is closely inspired by graphic novels, and daily life in general. Alice has worked since 2012 for diverse clients (SciencesPo, Alumni, Rock en Seine, etc), as well as editions (La Jarre Magique 2012, Vie de Merde 2013) and communication agencies (Shiva communication).
Fun fact: she is also a sailing instructor.
– Illustrations for SCIENCES PO ALUMNI, the Association of former Sciences Po students, for their magazine EMILE BOUTMY MAGAZINE (2015)
– Illustration for ROCK’ART, the exhibition of ROCK EN SEINE (2014)
– Comics strips for SCIENCES PO PARIS, for the School of Communication’s website (2013-2014)
– Illustrations for 5EUROS.COM (2013-2014)
– Illustrations, graphic design and layout for LE PETIT PÂTE ILLUSTRE magazine (2012-2014)
– Comics for VIE DE MERDE, Privé editions (2010 & 2013)
– Illustrations for EDILIVRE Editions (La Jarre Magique, 2012)
– Illustrations and comics for LE DELIT FRANCAIS, McGill University students’ weekly newspaper (2011)
– Illustrations and advertising posters for LAPENICHE.NET, Sciences Po students’ website (2010-2011)
– Illustrations and comics for ART ANIMALIER magazine, Art Animalier editions (2010)
– Illustrations and comics for the blog ; www.alicedes.com (since 2009).